Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photos

Hello everyone, so I thought I would give you some pictures related to my last blog...partly because I think you'll throw up a little in your mouth at the first two and secondly because on my last day in Jordan I finally found my camera cord to upload pictures and wanted to use it.



So this is obvious a sidewise picture and its of Laurens neck and all those spots are the places where the vampire bed bug sucked her blood.



This picture didn't turn out that great, in real life there is a greater difference in color between the bites and her skin...as in they are a lot reder. Gross huh? There are like 50.


So this is a picture of Muhammad...the guy who loves me a little...but who I found out last night is cheating on me haha. He is in the middle, my friend Arturo is on the right (and although he looks Arab he is actually not), and a guy named Abu Ramin is on the left.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I seriously have no words.....wow....can you fit him in your suitcase!!!!?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. he looks like pete wentz a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP HE'S HOT! I'D DO HIM IN A HEARTBEAT! Wait... are these posts private?
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm... first of all, ouch! Stupid bed bugs!!! Secondly, ow ow! You're "boy toy" is hott! I too would do him!!

    ReplyDelete